Is reNourish Studio Right for Me?
— Deyl, pre launch participant
2 Thursday Zoom calls per month led by reNourish Studio’s team and community. We will work through a structured process of evolving our thinking and applying our understanding to our business/project work. Each session will provide new insight to immediately be put to work and tested in your businesses.
(time may shift to find the optimal time for all participating studio members)
Click to see all dates:
Three immersive in-person gatherings a year for 2-3 days. We will gather as a community for authentic connection. We will celebrate food produced in a deep relationship to place, at farms and in rural areas where we can experience living system principles. These experiences will be curated and participatory, with all of us contributing to the working of the weekend. They promise to connect each of us more deeply with one another and the purpose we are carrying out through our businesses.
2022: June 24-26, October 21-23
2023: Feb, June, Oct
2024: Feb, June, Oct
We are working from these premises:
• Working in a mechanical way won’t get us where we need to go, instead we will explore a living systems paradigm and create from this perspective.
• Inner transformation in how we think, how we work, and who we are being is essential to make change in our businesses and the world.
• We are working to regenerate the current system instead of tearing it down or building a new one.
• It is essential to work on wholes, not fragments. We must consider the whole of ecosystems and all living beings.
• Instead of attempting to do everything on our own and scale our successful businesses, we will work on how to create a vitalizing energy so we create cultural change and many stakeholders participate with us in multigenerational systems change.
• Learning by doing – applying what we are learning immediately to our businesses to test, learn, and iterate.
• Searching for hidden potential and bringing it into existence, letting go of knowing what all of the outcomes of our efforts will be.
• We will not rely on experts and instead build our own understanding through experimentation, application, and self-reflection.
• Learning from each other in a community accelerates our development.
— Ben Haggard & Pamela Mang
Lauren Tucker is pursuing the regeneration of our food system and leading reNourish Studio. One of the co-founders of Kiss the Ground, she has been working at the intersection of ecological health, community well-being, and agriculture for a decade. She is currently working on crop-specific regenerative agricultural projects with White Buffalo Land Trust through her consultancy, Beyond the Farm, in addition to her work with Farmer’s Footprint on reNourish Studio.
Emma has spent the past decade exploring the fields of conservation, agriculture, and horticulture. Simultaneously she has worked on production teams for major music festivals and thought conferences across the country. She is grateful for the opportunity to meld these two worlds. Emma will be curating the experiential gatherings for reNourish and building community alongside studio members.
Joel Glanzberg has over twenty five years of experience as an applied naturalist to land and community development projects. Through assessing, understanding, and communicating the inherent patterns present in natural systems, Joel helps clients identify principles and guidelines for appropriate and healthy development. Joel is serving as a resource and collaborator on the design of reNourish Studio sessions.
Jade Lee has been honing her craft in event production for nearly a decade. She knows what it takes to run fast-paced, large-scale experiences for a wide audience. Her largest clients over the years have included ESPN X Games and Summit Series. In addition to event production, she enjoys giving back to communities through volunteerism and nonprofit work. Jade will be curating the experiential gatherings for reNourish and offering support to studio members.
Our team will also bring additional collaborators from our network of communities on the leading edge of ecosystem health, agriculture, and alternative economics.
Benefits of Joining
The cost of studio membership is $5,000/quarter, partial scholarships available.
Please indicate if you are interested in a scholarship when you submit your application.
The world we have made, as a result of the level of thinking we have done thus far, creates problems we cannot solve at the same level of thinking at which we created them.